Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Tour Guiding for Dummies

Whoa! That was definitely f'd up. This morning I was asked to take a group of Grade 9 students on a short tour of the floor. Being here barely 2 months, I'm not very familiar with the different sections and their functions and so had to stick to one liners without a lot of explanation. Bummer. Based on what I just did, I don't think that I would make a very good tour guide ^_^;. I think the kids' teachers were a bit dissapointed, cuz not much was really said to explain the different functions of the different groups in the floor. Oh well, better luck next time. My supervisor's request to tour the kids was sudden, so I didn't have any time to prepare. The kids seemed fairly interested though, probably a little bewildered by what they saw. Some of them actually asked some questions, though their questions were about little things like wanting to know about the phone panel and the lunch hours. ^_^; .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home