Wednesday, June 15, 2005

My.. back.. aches. What a day!

Whew! Boy I'm tired. Had two phone interviews and two midterms and one assignment due today. I am spent. Interview with Finance went like crap. I mixed up my inflation theory and totally blacked out when I was asked how I would prioritize two projects with the same deadline needed by two high level people. Should've just said screw both of ya! Interview with Scotia Capital went pretty smoothly but was really short. Its perplexing cuz at the beginning, I was told that I was gonna be given an overview while the person interviewing was waiting for the other interviewer. After a few questions which weren't really hard, they asked me if I had questions. I thought the interviewers just wanted to know if I had questions before asking me more questions, so I just asked them a few. Then before I knew it, they said ok and that the interview was good and stuff. I got the impression it was over. Then when I went out of the interview booth, I started to wonder if the interview was indeed over, or was it just the overview portion of the interview that was finished. Puzzling indeed. The interview was so fast that I didn't know that my questions at the end were finishing questions. If that was the case, I would have asked them a million more questions just to impress them. Hmm....... I dunno. Whatever happens happens. If I get a job this first round, what a relief it'll be. But if I dont, I wont be surprised. I'm hopeful, but I don't really expect anything. Whatever happens happens .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home