Thursday, June 09, 2005

Interviews ... Aaaarrghh!!

I hate interviews. Well, I hate unfair interviews. Man, it takes so much time to prepare for an interview. What's the point of an interview? Simple, it's to fool the employer into thinking that you can do the job at the current time. Honestly, I think the only time you're ready to do a job is when you've actually been on the job for a while. Interviews aren't as bad as being in a TKD tournament, but it sure makes you as nervous. I hate interviews!!!! Well, not really hate, more like I dislike them. I especially dislike looooooooongg interviews with questions that go on and on and are repetitive and just make you wanna kick the interviewer's ass. I'm more of a 20 minute interview dude. I like it straight to the point. No BS, cuz my time is as valuable as the interviewer's time. Damn. .... interviews. They can be reall really annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home