Monday, June 06, 2005

Bad Day

What a terrible day! Today I was preparing for an interview with my former employer when I was suddenly notified by email that I had actually missed the interview! Saying that I was shocked is a big understatement. I thought my interview was today, June 6, but it turns out that it was June 3! Man, I am pissed. I just screwed myself over. What makes it even worse is that I don't have any other excuse. I was careless, that's it. There's no other reason. The assistant director is gonna have my head on a pike, and I'll probably lose my priveleges as a co-op student worker candidate. I already apologized to Wendy by email, but say goodbye to all chances of returning. I still have to talk to the assistant director and tell her my reasons for missing the interview. If I don't write again, It'll probably be because I killed myself. Bummer ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home