Monday, June 06, 2005

Bad Day continued ..

Ok, great. I went to the assistant director Ms. Linda Davis and explained why I missed my interview with MOF. To my surprise, she didn't doubt me one bit or showed any sign of disbelief when she heard my bogus "excuse". She said she would take my name off the missed interviews list right away. She even wished me good luck on my other interviews. I guess my acting worked. So things are looking up a bit. I just don't know how Wendy reacted to my snub job. I really don't expect her to pick me for the job. Oh well, that's life. Everything was going fine when I received a Fine Notice from WCRI. I had apparently missed a cleaning shift yesterday. And why did I miss my cleaning shift? Well, I again thought that my cleaning shift was on another day cause I misread the stupid date on the cleaning schedule. Grrrrrrr!!!!!!! Why can't they just spell out the stupid month!? That's $25 down the drain. Today has been absolutely annoying. I just hope I'm able to focus again and forget about everything that just happened. Oh well, whatever happens happens. Can't cry over spilled milk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home